Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Love of lifetimes

What were those words I meant to say
Time slipped past
 Twenty seconds too late
The time has ended
 The universe has stopped its whisper
All is silent now except the tears
 I fail again and pray
Pray one day to speak words
 When the time is right
You will listen
 You will understand
I love you isn't just a phrase
 I say whenever I can
 I love you is the breaths I count between seeing you
 I love you is all I am
  All I will be
I love you is the silence in between each other
 When we stare in each others eyes
I love you is trying
 Knowing to hold you all those moments
 when you cry
Through life times
I love you stays there
Sometimes buried
Sometimes hidden by clouds
Forever on my soul it is written
I love you Bonnie-Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment