Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Message from the heart

My words, they bubble up
 Words withheld
 Spoken in silent prayer
  Guide me back
   My hollow house
Speak true
 What the heart sees within

Find the path that leads back
 Lost again in midnight silent screams
  Pillows to hide from yourself
  The noise of fracturing reality

On again to search
 A hopeless journey
  Outward bound
Run back around
 The path leading back

Start again
 Till the dreams begin to fade
  Till the candles burn the plate
   Till a optimistic journier
    Dwindles down
     Wayward wanderer

Advert my eyes
 Old eyes holding tight
  To what sadness I can keep
The long cave
 From which I look
  Sees your bullshit
  Sees your empty promises
  Sees the pattern you present

Lead me back to my path
 So I may begin again
Lead me back to my path
 The solitude welcomes me back
  Comforting old friend
My feet bleed
 Inward journey

Speak my truths
 What form would you like
  What version do you need
 Hear it and be gone
 Hear it and fane compassion

Fixed to your standard
 Stranded in spiritual delusion
 I free fall into you
Right past my path I step
 Never back again

No comments:

Post a Comment